Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlg

Area landings

6 posts in this topic

I will be up in the Bemidji area over Memorial and am wondering how the boat launch is on Big. The water was very low last fall, and I know you didn't get much snow over the winter. Any info would be helpful. I am hoping that the weekend gives me a little time to wet a line between projects on my parents' cabin.

Landing is in good shape, the dnr left a beaver dam alone on the river going to andrusia and the water level is excellent. Good luck and let us know how you do! grin.gif

I will let you know. Hopefully it will be beautiful weather, some fish, and good times with family. Anxious to see my grandpa too. Chuck Conway Sr.

I know most of your family. I grew up with the Fishers in Northome. I stopped by the old resort last summer and talked to your aunt and she remembered me from when I was little. I had my kids with so we chatted on the dock for about an hour.

I will be up there one week from today (Friday through Monday). If you happen by, stop in. I have a 180T Tuffy with a 60 Yamaha if you are out on the lake. If you stop by the resort, I am in the second to last cabin on the north end of the resort. I am sure there will be something cold in the fridge.

drop me an email woodman at paulbunyan (Contact Us Please) net