Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frydaddy

Pepin

4 posts in this topic

I did a little fishing on Pepin on Friday evening and Saturday morning before it got too windy.

There were fish to be caught. Walleye shallow , saugers deep and lots of "other fish"

The carp was HUGE.......it bent/broke my net. The biggest walleye went 21".

498233935_72c7b15700_b.jpg

498233927_cd8cb967a6_b.jpg

i caught a carp like that when i was like 15 haha fun time reelin them pigs in... lake pepin always has the "other fish" haha im a lake city native myself

Wow, give me us an estimated weight on that monster carp. It looks massive.

PS. I'm on my 2nd net of the season as well.

HOLY BEJESUS THAT THING IS HUUUUUUGE WOW. AWESOME FUN THOUGH EH!