Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie

Water level-Plughat & East Seely

4 posts in this topic

Did anyone put in at either of these two landings yet on Winnie/Cutfoot? Wondering how the water levels are. I have an older Tracker that has a deep V. We will be heading up on Thursday, fishing Friday through Monday. How was the fishing?

Don't believe you would have any issues? Put in a deep 18 foot Lund out of Plug Hat yesterday. Access water level was descent (2-3 feet). Fishing was fair around Tamarrack for opener.

I am glad to hear that the water levels are ok. Last fall we nicked up the prop a little too much putting in at Plughat. With less snow this winter and little spring rain I just wanted to make sure we would be alright. The boat is ready to go, just need to finish packing tonight, leave after work tomorrow. Looking forward to some jigging, are the shiners plentiful?

You shouldn't have any problem with plughat or shiners. Make sure you bring a few leeches, I couldn't believe the fish being caught on Lindy's on Sunday.

Should be a great time!