• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Photo's from Fathead Guide

Here is some photo's of Sunday's trip out onto the water....

Fishing is good with walleyes in 6-12 feet of water on jigs and shiners..... Water temps are between 55-58 degrees....

P1010010.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

Good Luck,

Beef

Fathead Guide Service

Nice start to the season up there Beef.

Youze guyz get those on Cass or Pike?

Beef, it looks like you had a good opening weekend. When are you done with school? I go until June 8th (1/2 day), then off to Cass that afternoon. Can't wait!

I'm done on May 31st... Look me up when you get up here and maybe we can hit the water for a few hours... I would love to meet the family... Fishing has been FANATASTIC on Cass and Pike Bay.... Fish are ahead of where they were last year already....

Beef

Beef,

The walleye pictured is from Cass/Pike not Leech - RIGHT

So how did opener go with the Gov. on Leech?

Clark

Yeah these fish are from Cass.... As far as the Gov's opener... WOW, did I cover water on Saturday... I went from Bear Island- to Ottertail- To 2nd Duck- to Sucker River- Out to Hardwoods- Down to Pine- Over to Stony- and over to Olson's Reef- then back to the Lunch...

As far as fishing- we caught 10 walleyes and multiple pike... We also got into some decent perch action... Water temps were between 54-57 degrees and the wind was out of the East/South East. Most of the fish we caught were sitting in the 9-10 foot range.. Green Fireball jig tipped with Spottail shinners...

I should be out on Cass this weekend so I hope to continue the hot bite out there right now!!!!!

Talk to ya soon Clark...

Beef

P.S. I have some Buisness Cards to drop off to you when we get a chance to meet up...