Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sachem longrifle

Fantastic trip

1 post in this topic

Stayed at Riverbend Resort for opener. My boys and myself plus a buddy and his daughter. The fishing was fantastic. Rattle jigs with shiners in 6 to 9 feet of water in the bay and the walleyes were snapping. The weather Saturday was great and we stayed out from 8 am to lunchtime, came in to have lunch, and headed out till 6 o'clock. I can't seem to wipe the smile from my face(or the kids). They didn't even want to come back in for lunch!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      I didn't think so I will ask the dnr but the way it reads youth and archery are not restricted to zone and time
    • monstermoose78
      I could have been wrong but normally you had to pick a zone
    • LoonASea
      Launched out of McQuade yesterday ,,,, Been fishing the big lake since feb 18th ,,, Had lots of company out in front of the Lester as word got out that the fish were biting ,,, Not a stellar day fishing but it still beats work 
    • tacklejunkie
      With warmer weather coming hopefully so will the reports.   I've been watching the bay and it seems like things are breaking up out there so I'm anticipating getting out in the next two weeks on the big lake.   Boat is ready. Just need a place to launch. Anybody been to McQuade the last few days?
    • ZachD
      I thought Archery is not restricted correct me if I am wrong   Licenses for the Spring Turkey Hunts are awarded in a computerized preference drawing for the A-B time periods. C-F time period licenses can be purchased over the counter in mid-March. Turkey hunters, other than licensed archery hunters and youth are restricted to the WILD TURKEY PERMIT AREA and TIME PERIOD selected at time of purchase