Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikester

Well...???

10 posts in this topic

How was the opener fellas???

Walleyes, Walleyes, Walleyes.

Oh, and some 14" Crappies too...

Oh, and some freshwater Drum...

Just a few drum, right? grin.gif

Busy

eastlandingre0.jpg

eastrampau9.jpg

openershinersfq8.jpg

Jon~

You didn't hear of anyone hooking a anchor along the Northeast shore did you???? I "thought" I had a good knot tied in it, until I felt the boat moving and looked over to see my anchor rope for the last time. If someone did find it, it was a spike-anchor with a 3 foot chain and 50 feet of rope. We stay awhile and hoped the rope would float but it didn't so we went back after we got our limit and we couldn't find it again.........OH well, hopefully no one got it in their prop.

THanks

bucks-n-ducks

Sounds like it is just down from my eighteen pounder that came loose while I was holding it...hope my knots on the rods are better.

I donated one on the north shore last year. Seals must summer on the north end... grin.gif

Wow, looks like a full house up there. Did you guys leave some fish for me? Im coming up this weekend, hopefully there wont be as many people. What landing was this?

Holy smokes thats a few vehicles!!

looks kind of like the public access on the tamarac river.