• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My Dad, Brother, and I made it out for our annual morel hunting trip. I am happy to say that we were able to find a few considering how dry it has been. Here are a few pictures:

Morels5-12-07001.jpg

Morels5-12-07011.jpg

shocked.gifWhoa dude you guys found the mother load. Way to go Mister! Excellent job. cool.gif

Thanks Dan! It has been a tough year so far...hopefully I find a few more before the season is over.

Yo man, DON'T YOU PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE???? smile.gif

Nice Job Buddy.

HAHA. Thanks Lew. No C&R...they are far too valuable for that. wink.gif

Holy Spoons!

That's a nice pile there bud?

You sell them, or freeze and eat?

How many hours did it take you to find that many?

Nice work Nate

Hey Tyler,

I would say we have close to 15 pounds or so in this picture. The three of us were looking for probably about 4 hours. We were on private land and were hitting spots that always seem to produce. I am in the process of drying them right now and then will split them up with my dad and bro. I have considered selling them...but I have never been able to bring myself to part with them.

There is a group out there for guys like you! MA (MORELers ANONYMOUS)

Meaney...I am still in denial of having a problem so I won't be joining MA anytime soon. Season is almost over so then I can focus on fishing again. smile.gif