• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

depth finder problem

deadminnowcatcher

Question

screen will not lite up - if i play around with it it will lite up but very dim and hard to read. tried another battery and that is not the problem. also tried direct hook up to battery--- same thing-- Is the depth finder history????? Eagle ultra classic app. 10 years old

3 answers to this question

Really hard to say without seeing it. Is there moisture in the screen at all? Do you have a fuse that may have a bad connection? I would try a few more things before you trash it...

On a side note? If you have had it for 10 years, depth finders have come a long ways in the last 10 years...This may be a small blessing... Might be time to get a new depthfinder!.. happy shopping!

cant see any moisture in the screen and i did hook it up direct without the fuse to see if it was a fuse problem- still no go