• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CrappieKeith has been receiving alot of bashing on this forum as of late and I would like to remind eveyone that is also against forum policy.

Try to get to know CK before you start bashing him please. I have known him from several forums for a long time now. I can't say that I have seen eye to eye with him but we atleast understand each other now and we are ok with the fact that we are from very different backgrounds.

Instead of the bashing lets have a conversation for once. I know that these internet forums tend to make us act like teenager at times but remember we are all adults, if you have a difference of opinions lets talk about them becuase we will then start learning.

One thing I would like to address is the pics CK has posted, now I see nothing wrong with them. They are of a group of buddies out catching some nice crappie, they were all under their limits and to me it was supporting selective harvest.

If these pictures below which came from the Mille Lacs thread on FM can be posted without complaint then why do people feel the need to bash Ck over his pics. I think the ones below blantantly break the forum rules yet they have been left up for months.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

If you find them pic's offensive there has to be something wrong with you? Pic's that show someone getting ready for a great meal of fish that they caught, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Personally I find nothing wrong with them but the above pics do violate forum policy.

I am just giving examples of how other people are allowed to post pics without harrasment but CrappieKeith is not.

Well I've never met Crappie Keith, but a couple of my friends from this site have fished with him several times. He has pointed them to big pannies and didn't even charge them a guide fee. And to top it off, he ties a mean hair jig that crappies seem to really like. If more fisherman were as friendly as I've heard he is, well heck the whole fishing experience would be even better...

He'll do anything to help a guy catch fish and he never charges a dime. He just loves what he does and I have never seen some one so enthusiastic about fishing and teaching before.

Keith keep on a posting! Mabye downsize your pics a bit to help the dailupers! I have been posting on forums for nearly 10 yrs. It took me a few to learn this...Text conversations are notorious for being misunderstood. If anyone posts a reply that looks like a bash or trying to stir up trouble, don't reply back, It could be that it wasn't intended to be and a reply like it was would only make them angry. If they are intended to bash, trust me, they will go away if you ignore them. Don't even try to make friendly replies, it could be wrongly percieved as sarcasm and can keep it going and escalating. Don't let the few ruin it for the many who would like to see your pics and get to know you! cool.gif

That is exactly the best way to handle things.

Hope to see you return Ck.

Thanks for all the information you've shared this spring, CK. I'm a bit too busy to fish the lakes over your way, but it's nice to get a report that has some meat in it once in a while.

I'd say keep up the good work. Life is for livin', eh?

I too have come across Keith in my fishing escapades, and have nothing but good things to say about him! He is always willing to give you a tip or two, and is always fun to shoot the breeze with when fishing near him. He got me hooked on tying my own "hair jigs". Keith............keep posting. You are too good of a guy to let a couple things bring you down! I loved the pictures too! [email protected] Shoot me an e-mail, I want to see if you remember me!

Holy smokes guys I had no idea......

Well I did ,but it's awfully nice to hear it.

It means so much to hear these testaments and to be true I broke the rules.

I have been admonished & I now will try to follow them to the letter.That's why I've been incognito.

So moving on Tim, too be honest I've met sooooo many new guys this year I'm having a brain fart on what you look like.

give me another hint.

I'm glad to see you are tying.

It's a great way to burn up down time & those slabs just love them when they are finicky.

I'm so happy to see what I showed you made a difference in your fishing experience.

It did mine ,that's why I'm tying.

If anyone wants to learn I'll show you how.

The real kicker in all of this no meat is needed and those fish get caught on something you made yourself.

It takes several thousand to get them to look good ,but the fish do not care.Heck they'll pound the first few you make.

Thanks guys for the support.It gives me the extra juice to keep on doing what I've been doing and that is to help other catch more & catch more often.

Now go get out there ,everything is biting!

crappiekeith,

Go against the grain and they let you know. I do not care if someone speeks their mind. Keep it up. I have been starting to follow your start to FM. It's been rocky, but it gets better with time. This time of year, I could care less about pan fish, but if I want a good meal, panfish are a good stand by. Catfish is my main stay this time of year. I will also add that the pictures of perch at the start of this thread look like they possibley could be being cleaned in a fish house (possibley on Mille Laces) and this is illegal. I have posted pics in past of fish in a pile on shore and lined up on ice and never been repremanded for it. I think alot of what deletes a post is were it is going. You have to be very correct on this site to not get your post deleted, but after awhile you figure out what you can and can not do. My biggest advice is try to meet with higher ups in FM. This will show them you are not a guy who just got a computer and is trying to rant his way to the top. Good luck..