Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew Erickson

HARRIET TONIGHT

4 posts in this topic

Me and my dad are thinkin about heading over there about midnight tonight.We will be fishing from shore on the north side of the lake.What baits would you reccomend?Thanks

Went out last night from about 12-2 and i caught a 35 inch muskie and 2 more walleyes,biggest one being about 16 inches.My dad also caught 2 but they were both pretty small.I was amazed to see so many carp swimming around.I thought they completly shut off at night but we were seeing packs of 7-8 fish together a a time.It was pretty cool

Sounds like you had a great time. I usually fish there weekend mornings and I have not had much success yet this year. Good to know there are some fish left in the lake after all.

There is a nice little dock on the south side of the lake. It is just before the swimming beach as you are coming around the lake. Another nice spot is the North West side of the lake there is rocky bottom that seems to hold some fish. From what I hear a good portion of the muskies like to hang out over by the band shell and marina.

Good luck.

yea it was a fun time.My dad even caught a small northern in the sailboat area.