Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

jdyson

17ft, 115hp Johnson

Ranger trailer,Motor Guide Brute trolling motor 12/24 volts 45lb thrust,1 bow mounted Lowrance-L depth finder,

1 side mounted Eagle depth finder, Front & rear live wells.

Good Condition $8000.

Wife wants new car!

jdyson1862@msn.com

Musky_Madness

Pics please

crappieflop1012

Where are you located if you still have the boat?

jdyson

Yes, we still have the boat. We live in Roseville, a northern suburb of St. Paul. The price has been lowered.

crappieflop1012

I am very interested. How does the motor run on it does it have good compression? And is it possible you would drive the boat down to Lakeville? I live in southern part of MN and work nights, so it would be hard for me to get all way up there before work to look at it. I could still make it to work if met in Lakeville. It would have to be a morning thing though if that is possible. And if not is there a number I can reach you at for directions up to Roseville when I do have time to get up there?

jdyson

The compression is great! We can bring it down to Lakeville

on Friday or Saturday morning which ever is better for you.

crappieflop1012

Friday morning would work great. Just give me a number and we can talk out the time and where in Lakeville. Thanks.

Crappieflop1012

crappieflop1012

Just curious is the prop a SS prop or aluminum? Any batteries with boat for trolling motor and crank up battery? And is 7000 the lowest you will go?

jdyson

Phone 651-488-8724 Home all evening.

crappieflop1012

I did try calling today, but there was no answer. The time that would work best for me would be around to 11-11:30am. You can reach me on my cell at (507)469-1012. I work all night, but have breaks at 6:30pm and 9pm. You can call and leave me a message of where in Lakeville and if 11:00am would work for you.

crappieflop1012

Hi John. Boat is great! Was just gonna offer you if you ever wanted to do a little fishing I know how much boat meant to ya I would be more then willing to take you out sometime down here and get you located on some fish. If you are up for it. I am available every weekend about to go out. You can reach me on my cell if you dont have anymore number is (507)469-1012. Name was Ryan. Be more then happy to get out together and do a little fishing.

jdyson

Hi Ryan,

It was so nice of you to write and let us know how you liked the boat. We knew it was going to a good home. We have your cell phone # handy, and just might take you up on your fishing offer. Thanks John