Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngie22

On to the Lake

5 posts in this topic

I am out of here!!! I was told to take the rest of the week off, could sure use another another days works for the bank account... but opener preperation aint bad either. Gonna leave hastings about noon for the cabin N. of garrison. We'll be in that general vicinity for most of the weekend. Probably try some local pan fish lakes up tonight and maybe tomorrow, maybe hit up the Blue Goose, once or twice. I hope all have a safe and succesful Opener!! Say hi if you see me, most likely will be in my little T-14XL alumacraft w/ 20 horse johnson if weather permits. Other wise will have to talk buddy out of the wood shop to take out the yar-craft! Yee haw it's almost go time!!!!! grin.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

I didnt need to read this! i gotta wait 24 hours to go..

T-minus 5 hours and 7 minutes for me...

24 hours to the minute for me! It's noon.

A little bird flew by and said that some of the north western lakes areas of Mille Lakes is getting some darn nice crappies.

I promised that lttle bird that I wouldn't tell what lake.

Fish On!!!