• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Boat manufacturer with the word "Sun"

Does anyone know of a boat manufacturer with the name "sun" in it? Cruiser type. Not a fishing boat per say...

This is funny. A freind of mine just asked me if I knew anything about "Sun Chaser" boats. Seems a family member has one to give him. This one is a 1958 pleasure craft.

SUN CHASER

SUN N' SEA

SUN PATIO INC

SUN RAY BOATS LTD

SUN RUNNER

SUNBEAM

SUNBIRD BOAT CO

SUNCHASER MARINE

SUNCRUISER PONTOONS

SUNDANCE BOATS INC

SUNDANCER PONTOONS

SUNFISH/LASER INC

SUNLINER/JEFFBOAT INC

SUNRISE YACHT CORP

SUNSATION PRODUCTS

SUNSEEKER INTERNATIONAL

SUNSET BAY PONTOONS

SUNSPLASH MARINE ENTERPRISES

SUNSTAR HOUSEBOATS INC

Those are all the boat names listed on NADA(bluebook listings for boats) There are probably quuite a few more with the word sun "In" it somewhere, but I didn't know how to search that.. I just did the search for sun at the begining!

Also on NADA they have the years these boats were made. This will help to decipher what brand it is. If you have any idea how old it is.

wow, deitz that should sum them all up! I would geuss it's a sunseeker if it's a bigger cruiser style. Very awesome boats!