Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Yeti

Boat manufacturer with the word "Sun"

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a boat manufacturer with the name "sun" in it? Cruiser type. Not a fishing boat per say...

This is funny. A freind of mine just asked me if I knew anything about "Sun Chaser" boats. Seems a family member has one to give him. This one is a 1958 pleasure craft.

SUN CHASER

SUN N' SEA

SUN PATIO INC

SUN RAY BOATS LTD

SUN RUNNER

SUNBEAM

SUNBIRD BOAT CO

SUNCHASER MARINE

SUNCRUISER PONTOONS

SUNDANCE BOATS INC

SUNDANCER PONTOONS

SUNFISH/LASER INC

SUNLINER/JEFFBOAT INC

SUNRISE YACHT CORP

SUNSATION PRODUCTS

SUNSEEKER INTERNATIONAL

SUNSET BAY PONTOONS

SUNSPLASH MARINE ENTERPRISES

SUNSTAR HOUSEBOATS INC

Those are all the boat names listed on NADA(bluebook listings for boats) There are probably quuite a few more with the word sun "In" it somewhere, but I didn't know how to search that.. I just did the search for sun at the begining!

Also on NADA they have the years these boats were made. This will help to decipher what brand it is. If you have any idea how old it is.

wow, deitz that should sum them all up! I would geuss it's a sunseeker if it's a bigger cruiser style. Very awesome boats!

Welcraft made a model named Sun Cruiser

Sundancer made by Searay.

Sun of a b...no thats my name for my boat. grin.gif

Sunliner. Was a houseboat brand...

Steve

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JeremyCampbell
      Saw a group  like you described a couple weeks back below the Sartell dam while fishing.They didnt have head gear though.They were playing by the dam gates riding the flow from the open side.Then they hung out by the closed side and I learned that its only about knee high on a certain area  that in my mind thought it was much deeper.Looked like fun for sure
    • lawman
      I have a Minn Kota Ulterra and am not having any problems. In last two days I have seen two fisherman struggling out on the water trying to stow their units that failed to auto stow. There is an emergency procedure described in digital manual but it is not very helpful. I have looked for a video of this procedure on You Tube but couldn't find one. Has anyone had any luck finding such a video??
    • Tom Sawyer
      Dandies! What did those big girls want to eat @Wanderer?
    • Wanderer
      Back to fun pictures and the reason I love coming to the Tower/Ely area!   There's just an amazing difference in the environment up here.  It's something I miss pretty much every day I'm not here.  And when you have as beautiful of a Saturday as we had yesterday, I just gotta say "Ahhh, this makes everything else worthwhile."   And when I go back through my best fishing memories, SO many have been made here, and yesterday I added another.  These girls in consecutive casts:  
    • eyeguy 54
      yesturday we were about 1/2 mile below the sartell dam and 4 jet skiis headed north to the dam area. the kind that yo stand on. looked like they all had go pros on helmets and looked like they were on a mission to have some fun. would have been nice to see what they did up there.
    • eyeguy 54
      great fishing so far   
    • ANYFISH2
      Couple from 5/27.  
    • ANYFISH2
      A few from 5/27  
    • workin4bait
      On Thursday I caught many crappies and sunfish that had not spawned yet. None of the bigger ones seemed to have spawned at all. We also caught almost no males.
    • Casey Sunsdahl
      I don't know what's wrong yet but I'm guessing it's not good. More pictures and drs in coming weeks.