Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishn4kids

keeping an ear open

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted too ask all you FMer's around the Janesville Waterville area too keep an ear out for any stolen property being sold. A friend of mine had all his g-loomis rod set-ups, all his good good fishing lures(they left him everything that was junk and wornout, and also a bunch of tools from his garage in Janesville. The police have all the info, but just asking thatif anyone hears anything too let the Janesville police know. WHAT A BUMMER, 4 DAYS BEFORE THE DAY WE ALL WAIT FOR!!! THANKS

DUANE

If I hear of anything, I'll definately let you know, nothing worse than some low life having to take something that someone else worked hard to get, that stuff just irks me. Hopefully they will knab whoever it was.

I too will keep my ear to the ground. Also will ask my boys to do the same, word always gets around with the kids. Hope goes well.

I feel your for you buddy, man. I had a motor stolen on early goose opener last year, they took it in broad daylight.

I would check the pawn shops and/or ebay.

It may also be worth contacting the local bait shops.

Good luck.