Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WACBASSMAN

WILL THIS WEEK EVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

I don't know about the rest of you but every day we get closer to opener my days at work get longer. The weather looks good this year for change!!!! So whos going to be out at midnight? I know me and Pikebaycommanche will be out there ripping lip. Anyway have a good opener everybody if any you fmrs see us out there stop by and have a cold one. wink.gif

See ya Friday!!

Must be rough going out at midnight.... I have to wait till 4 a.m. down at the governors opener on Leech... We have a dinner tomm night and another one on Friday night... Then a lunch on Saturday at Huddles and a Awesome dinner planned at Trapper's Landing(www.trapperslanding.com) next to Huddles on the south end of Leech... Did I mention between all that food that I will be fishing too....

Good luck,

Beef

Couldn't agree more...

Beef,

What have you been hearing about the fishing at Leech. My buddies and I went there for four years and stayed at Huddles. We haven't been there since they started eliminating the cormorants. Last week the Minneapolis paper said they are expecting a pretty good season based on the success of the last few years stocking program. Do you anticipate it returning to the good ol' days?

They say it will be a 10 year cycle to have it prime and ready to go... HOWEVER, I think this year we will see an awesome amount of 13-15 inch fish with some pigs mixed in.... Catching a lot of 19-26 inchers like the past will still take a few more years I THINK!!!!!! I'm anticapating a good to VERY good year on leech... But I'm hoping it could return to it's prime here sooner than later...

TC can you give my cell a call today after 3:45 but before 5:00 p.m. tonight... I have a few questions for ya....

Good Luck,

Beef