• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

For sale: 2004 Lund Explorer SS/2004 Yam 150 4-stroke

2004 Lund Explorer SS, with 2004 Yamaha 150 4-stroke (both new in spring 2005).

2005 Yacht Club roller trailer

65 lbs Minnekota trolling moter with co-pilot (2 remotes), 2 batteries for troll motor, on board charger, 4 rod holders for versa-track system

Lowrance LMS-19x color GPS-Sonar (brand new, never used) mounted on counsel

Lowrance GPS-Sonar LMS-160 on bow.

Spare prop

Cock-pit snap on cover

3 seats, 1 "stand-up" seat

The boat is blue with tan/red decals and has a few scratches but for the most part is in great condition. It handles the big water very well and is a fantastic fishing boat. I have only used it for 2 seasons, about 4-week long trips in those 2 years and a few runs up the river at home. So not a lot of use. I love the boat but my family is getting too big for it. Will email pics upon request. Boat is in Duluth, MN. Asking 19,700.00

How long is this boat? Please send pics ccmiles at sbcglobal.net Thank you.

Sorry...boat is 18 feet (actually over 18 ft). It is a 2004 Lund 1800 Explorer SS. Will try to get the pics to you tonight. MDC

I fish out of the same package, except with a different 150. I have nothing but great things to say about that Explorer SS. It has handled Mille Lacs on the worst of days. Also, with that 150, you can get to the safe side in a hurry if ya need to. If I didnt have it, id buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

please send pics to piratesofbpATaolDOTcom. thank you

iceman

• 2 weeks later...

Leftfield, The email with the pictures got bounced back to me. I will try to send the pictures in separate emails to decrease the file size. Thanks. MDC