• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i no there is prolly a different forum for this category but does anybody body know what they are catching below the st.peter bridge? confused.gif lately the last few nights i have had to goto work i have seen the same trucks down there or at least a few people fishing everytime i cross the bridge. my guess is they are catching channel cats but im not sure. as far as i know they could be catching big walleyes down there illegally. any info would be great. thanks guys.

I work in the building on the left hand side before you cross the bridge when you are heading East and I have been watching people down there fishing. As far as I can tell, it has been nothing but catfish, carp, and sheephead. I am only here till about 5:30 so if it is past that, then I can not comment on what they are catching.