Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

Axel's

Note from admin: Please read forum policy prior to posting again. Thank you.

Flamefox

hello axle how you been lately, i havent been fishing ur way lately, since late winter, how is the panfishing been, over here in albert lea it's slowed way down but at nite the action heats up for 3 hrs and goes code blue stat bring the jumper cables, other wise i've hung in there.

Axel's

I'm doing fine, tried to put my hours here for the fisherman but admin didnt like it. So all I can say is that I will be open for the duration.

Team Otter

Axel's,

The information you posted is a bit sketchy for being a non-sponsor. I encourage you to get the word out about your store hours, etc in another way until you choose to become a sponsor. Thank you.

Flamefox

when i get some extra cash, i will prob scoot up, after i haul in some scrape iron to the metal yard for the next few days. u can say i am get my daily dose of iron, also pumping iron lol. i still think ur bait axle is the best i seen lately.

Axel's

Thanks flamefox, I've ran into some people from down your way, sounds like albert lea lake didnt do so well on opener. Bullhead days are coming up soon here in Waterville, you should try to make it, hopefully the weather is better this year then last. Make sure you stop in and say hi..................