Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

What a comeback May 8

16 posts in this topic

Heckuva game by the Twins. These are the kind of games you build on. Way to go Morneau. Poor Ozzie Guillen couldn't do anything right down the stretch. "Buncha piranhas"

I Caught the last 3 innings, and it was good to see. Hopefully that will spark Justin's bat a bit, he's been off so far. Leaving alot of men on base.

It was SWEET !!

Yep,

The last three innings would be the ones the Twink fans wanted to see. Ozzie stole that game from Javy. He was sailing along and then Ozzie starts thinking, see how much trouble you get into when you start thinking! Chalk one up for the pirahhana's. Round 2 tonight.

Windy

After that "moonshot", I was comfortable hitting the hay while my Cubbies battled the Pirates --- Boring! --- and I am really glad I didn't stay up to watch the Cubs get shutout the last 8 innings.....what a pitiful offense they display at home (credit goes to the Pitt bullpen though).

Quote:

Ozzie stole that game from Javy.

Nope, Justin Morneau stole that game from the Sux.

The best was seeing Perjerkski slump off the field after the jack. It hadn't even left the pitcher's hand and he must have figured he could just as well drop the glove.

Especially fun to see after AJ acted like a giddy schoolgirl when he hit his RBI single in the 6th, like he won the WS or something.

He always acts like a giddy school girl. He is such a drama queen. My 5 year old daughter isn't even as bad as him.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that all you guys loved AJ as much as I hated him a few years ago when he was a Twink!

Windy

Windy,

I bet you'd like him even more. If you could trade him for Liriano, Bonser and Nathan.

And if you had someone like Mauer who made him expendable...

...and if his backup wasn't hitting .000

Well, another fine Pitt pitching performance....7 straight shutout innings against the Cubs. Boring!

Glad it didn't start in the first inning though.

At least the Twins tried to make a comeback last night. They gotta stop waiting until late in the game.

PS Windy, you think we should let any Twins fans in on our bet? You think they would bet us? (I know, easy for me to rib youze guyz now that Mauer is out)

PPS Let me pose this one:

What the h&*^ is wrong with Kubel? Is he really that bad?

What the h&*^ is wrong with Kubel? Is he really that bad?

Yes!

the twins keep reminding us that he was every bit the prospect Mauer and Morneau were. i was at the game yesterday and man, that at bat stunk. so did castillos. I was thinking mebbe there were mosquitos they were slapping, but no, it was the ball they were trying to hit.

All Right Twinkie Fans,

Sing along with me and Meatloaf.......

"Two out of Three Ain't Bad".

OK any of you avatar betters, time to pony up with a week of White Sox jewelry. We can bet again when you visit The Cell again. Mr. Contreras be The Man!

Windy