Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

wayne123

Anybody know of a good place to get a dump truck full of rocks (delivered) for landscaping? I want the rocks around 8-10" in diameter. I am about 25 miles north of 169 on Highway 7.

IceWrangler

Wayne I am remodeling the Target Store in GR. We have lots of 6"- 10" rock that we have dug up. If you make arrangements to pick em up you can have them for free. Just send me a PM via the Forums

stick

How do you send a PM via the Forumn? The option is "grayed out" for me. If you have enough, I may swing by too. Wayne123 should certainly have first whack.

The following was in FAQ:

Why Aren't There Private Messages Here?

These are very busy forums subject to slowdowns under high traffic due to high resource usage. We've upgraded our servers every year and we are still barely keeping ahead of the heavy demand for the forums. Private messaging uses a fair amount of resources that we do not want slowing the forums down during peak times.

weekendjunkie

contact me via email I have a couple of people that could help ya out

wayne123

The private message was greyed out for me too.

Feel free to email me at wayne_146@yahoo.com

I definitely want the rock -- Free is in my price range!

Wayne

IceWrangler

Ok guys, I was told to get the piles of rocks out of here. The Local excavator has removed the piles. My Client had concerns on the estatic look of the piles.

I will try and see if it is possible for you to get the rock from that sub. Not sure where they are hauling the rock to.

wayne123

Did you ever hear from the sub about the rocks?

Thanks,

Wayne

IceWrangler

Yeah he hauled him to his Quarry where he pulverize's them to make and mix in with Claas 5.

wayne123

Thanks for checking.

Wayne

jigglestick

wayne, if you ask at schwartz's, I bet they can get you a load of 8-10 inch rocks.

maybe they will let you hnd pick a load if you want to go through the work.

also you can try to contact Chad Meyers.

he is in the rock delivery buisness. he runs out of grand rapids.