Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

A Sign That Summer Is Here!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

IZze0twuVS06KTsg3sOwMqwTpndk9rTU0300.jpg

Got out again on river Sat... The storms kept us from getting down in afternoon and we launched at Lillydale around 9:30 p.m... Their was a jeep in parking lot with trailer on it. I thought someone said they owned a jeep before. It might of been beavflick. Well fish were not biting. We tooled up to 5 bridge on Miss. and got a big one on and lost it in some struture out in current. We did get a couple of nice flashes from girls on another paddle boat that went by, but I will not post those pics (would get kicked off web site). they seemed to be having a great time (drinking). Again, no fish and alot of wind, but a bad day fishing is sure better than a good day at work. I'll tell ya. The vote count is in from my fishing buddies, scratch opener plans and head back down for a run at monster cats. Will post more later. Anyone else get out their lats weekend?

Quote:

[image] We did get a couple of nice flashes from girls on another paddle boat that went by, but I will not post those pics (would get kicked off web site). they seemed to be having a great time (drinking).

Saw them too grin.gif

2 channels for us...3# and 4#.

email pics to d a r t m a s t e r h d at yahoo... grin.gif

everyone was behaving themselves on the river boat that came up to the ford dam.

hey shack. those pics you talk about that could get you kicked off. feel free to hit me with an email!!!!!

nofishfisherman,

They have not had enough to drink when they get to the ford dam. We caught them right as they are almost done with trip. By then they are loud and having alot of fun. As for the e-mails, I do not think so. My luck they will be a daughter or wife of someone. You never know. Also a buddy of mine got in some hot water a couple of years ago when he was sending images from "x" fest from years back in forum. He found out one of the girls was a daughter of a co-worker of his dads. It put him in a bad spot. Also I am not a fan of spreeding things on internet, except fishing tips. All you have to do is go down to pool two on Sat. night's during spring and summer,you will see what I mean. We have even got some responces from shore other years. Also cruiser with girls on them are plenty full down there in summer. It is a neat place. It sure is a sign of summer!