Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jighead 3

knife lake parking

3 posts in this topic

will i find parking for my trailer at the launch this saturday

Depends on how early you show up, I would guess it will be busy.

Best luck will be the one on hwy65. The south one is very small. Remain calm and have patience. The launches are a zoo with alot of uptight people. When its your turn be ready to put it in and get the heck outa there!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• grundy
      I used XR5AH (which are 5amp) DeWalt 20v max batteries last winter and never ran out of power.
    • Rancid Crabtree
      I scored a set of Striker Hardwaters for 25% off   bibs+coat. I fish early ice alone, decided to pull the trigger on a warm suit that can float if I end up breaking thru.  That crowd was insane. Happy to see the big turnout. All of the TV dudes were roaming around too, talking with ppl and taking pics. Had a great time and I'm happy to see how big the ice fishing community is getting. Just stay away from my holes!!!     jk. Looks like we could be gaining up to an inch of ice/day in metro lakes if this forecast holds. 
    • Big A
      That ion x does look sweet! Not sure if I can justify the switch from my current ion... what was your out the door cost?
    • vanwalleye
      I was thinking the same thoughts, I saw the pond by my house locked up, figure someone will be sitting in front of the courthouse before you know it..
    • Jim Uran
      I have to add that my buddy has had the Eskimo propane auger and loves it, he has a season and half using it and it hasn't given him any problems.