• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Support the local businesses

Just a Reminder to everyone to please support the small guys. I know that it is awsome to go into a "Box store" and see all the fish tanks and the thousands of rods and reels and the guns and the furniture and so on and so on... But lets remember that the guy you buy your minnows from needs to sell more than a dozen minnows to keep his lights on. I Always make it a point to support the local businesses when I go on vacation. This guy is here in his store waiting to tell you where and how to catch fish or where the birds are at or whatever. The only way to make sure he is still there next year is to do a little business with him. The kid at the "box store" doesn't have the foggiest notion what they are hitting on the last three days but I bet the guy at the local bait shop does and as long as he is there he will be happy to tell you! smile.gif

overdalimit

good point, if everyone who stopped for info bought just a few new lures and a box of line or so it would go along way. so they cost a couple bucks more but the local store just may be there again next year .whats an extra 20 on a thousand dollar trip.