Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muc33

Mrs Boilerman making FM more famous!!

5 posts in this topic

Not sure how to get the article posted here, I am sure Mrs Boilerman is working on gettng that done. Anyhow, she wrote a very nice article all about the great things found on this site and did a fabulous job!!!! kudos!!!! Boilerguy even wrote an article himself for the Fishing insert in today's Worthington Daily Globe. kudos again!!!!

Be sure to join the boilers as they heat up SW Minnesota on June 9th at the first ever SW Mn FM Get together on Lake Shetek... see the SW Mn area here for more details.

I tell ya, for a guy that welds pipe, rolls boiler tubes, balances turbine blades, and tunes burners, writing an article for the newspaper was a bit of a change of pace. Fun, but different.

My woman tells me she's going to post her article on Monday when she gets to the office. It was really cool to read, and even cooler to see the replies she got from the fellow FM'ers.

As previously stated, the Prairie Polebender is June 9, Lake Shetek, good fishing and great brat grillen. Cmon out!!

Save some room in your livewell for the Tourney on the 11th boilerman smile.gif

Tourney on the 11th? I"ll bite, what the heck you talkin aboot???

Law Enforcement/Ems tourney on fish Lake- sent you and the Mrs a flyer a while back. Thought you may be fishing in it