• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My family is planning a trip up to Lake Vermillion in June. I am trying to get some insight on a few resorts or cabins on the lake. I like to fish but my sisters will be with so something on the "posh" side would fit our needs better. Any insight will help. I know there is alot of resorts on the lake.

Thanks Alot

[email protected]

On the west end, probably Ludlow's or Pehrson's are poshest, so far as I know.

vermilion dam is also a nice place...some of the privates are real nice also

• 2 weeks later...

White Eagle is probably full for June, but they have some really first-class cabins in different sizes, several built in just the past 4-5 years.

Pike Bay Lodge on the Tower end of Vermilion has 5 newly built cabins. VERY nice resort and owners! laugh.gif

Cliff

Been at Pehrson's for 7 years in a row now. We spend two weeks there every year. May certainly be booked though. Good fit for fishing and for those who want to relax, read, kayak, etc.

Tell'em Bill Throckmorton sent you.

I second Hans' White Eagle suggestion. Like he said, they are probably booked, but it's not uncommon to have an ocassional opening due to cancellations. They can put you on an email list that gives availability updates. teh Cabins are great, and you're walking distance to a store with some mighty fine ice cream cones!