• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lowrance LCX 19???

Meat-Run

Question

Hey guys I want to know how old this unit is and about what size is the screen? A coworker has one for sale and I'm trying to figure out what it would cost? Any help would be great.

thanks,

mr

3 answers to this question

7" display.

If you go to lowrance doat com (type it as it sounds), go to downloads....then manuals....then LCX 19C. You can view the owners manual.

The unit is Gps capable. Many options.

I purchased an LCX 18C, 3 years ago. I like it a lot, a little smaller screen than the 19, but still easy to read. Operation is faily simple, even taught my dad to work it.

Would be a great buy if the price is right

A 19 you should still be able to get $400-500 for with the spec. It will run most of the chips out there. I don't think you can network with it. If it has blue connectors you can if they are grey you can't.