Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MercMan

Birthday soon!!

12 posts in this topic

I little birdy reminded me that Fisky turns 29 on May 6th. Happy Birthday, Fisk! I'll have one on Sunday in your honor. Haven't seen you in a long time. Hope things are well. Keep the line tight! MercMan.

29??????????????????????????????

Happy B-day Fisky. Which anniversary of your 29th will this be?

Quote:

Which anniversary of your 29th will this be?

Hahaha! That was great! Way to go Dude!

But anyways, Skull, iffin it is your birthday, well Happy B-Day to ya bud!

Oh yeah, check your dang e-mails once in a while. tongue.gif

FISKY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE, SO FEW YEARS blush.gif BILL

Hey thanks guys for the Bday wishes! 29??? Actually I've been holding at 19 for 26 years, eternal teenager eh!!!!

Norm

Happy Birthday Fisky, hope you had a good one!

MercMan - long time no see. Give me a hollar next time you're up.

Charles.....I was there a few weeks ago and ran into your MUCH better half. I'll be around again this weekend. Will more than likely pop in the Sportsman's Friday. I got your cell number, so you may be getting a call!

Sportsmans Friday????? Are you gonna be around these parts this weekend "old slick"????

Tic toc tic toc, fresh Walleye fillets pretty soon!

I've been tryin for weeks to get that old dirtball cus out for some off season warm up fishin for oddball species but he's an imoveable object it seems!!!!

Sorry Fisky....the other Sportsman's. The one in Ottertail County. I should have clarified. I wish I could be up that way, though!!

Dirtball might be holed up right now, but his fingers are flappin' on his keyboard. He's been sending me all kinds of emails, and some colorful connotations to boot! Maybe his wife has him on house arrest. Serves him right!

Oh boy, MercMan is comin' to town! Hide the women and lock the doors! shocked.gifgrin.gif

If it's only MercMan coming up, you have nothing to worry about. He's about as dangerous as walleyejon!LOL! grin.gif Now if he has his Dad with him, then I would start to worry! He's the one you really have to watch out for! shocked.gifFor you weisenheimers info, I don't need kitchen pass's. She's usually just glad to get rid of me! I've been very busy trying to get a lot of work done before opener. That will free up more time for me so maybe I'll have the time to school you two clowns!LOL! smile.giflaugh.gifcool.gifwink.gif 1DIRTBALL wink.gif