Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishjigs

Heading Up For Opener

4 posts in this topic

My buddies and I were just discussing what time to leave for the lake on Friday. We've decided around 1pm. Out of curiosity, when's everyone else leaving the cities on Friday? We hope to get up there around 3-4pm, depending on gasoline lines, bait lines, etc...and of course that one person always being late at the meeting spot where we will take off from.

I usually leave in the AM on Friday. That way, you beat most of the traffic, get to the cabin and settle in before heading to the lake for the midnight opener. By the way Irish, did you go to Jefferson??? I am from Bloomington, 88 Grad of Jefferson... Dan

Tonight! A guy has got to get everything ready and set to right. Unfortunately, I have to return on Sunday and then head back up on Thursday night for the opener weekend.

4:00AM! 25 minutes from Baxter! grin.gif