Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRFISHBAIT

Reels, Reels, Reels

4 posts in this topic

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake is now in our 4th year of business. It is amazing what can accumulate in such a short time.

We have a display of reels we are closing out at 50% off the regular retail price. Okumas, Abu Garcia, Shimano and others are on the close-out rack. They are all spinning reels. Some of these may have been our display reels but all are new in the box.

We also have one Lowrance 102 and one 332 that are available at close-out prices.

So stop in and take a look.

Joe, Matt and Katy

How much for your Lowrance 332?

Quote:

How much for your Lowrance 332?

We are asking $579.99

Joe, Matt or Katy

Do you guys have a trolling motor transducer for my FL-20? I need to pick one up so I can get the old one off the boat. I will be swinging in about 6am to meet up with a buddy and buy some bait and a few jigs. Then it is time to Rip Some Lip!!! grin.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Cliff Wagenbach
      CigarGuy, We did not venture out very far from the Landing, walking distance only! The ice had about 3" or 4" of soup on top everywhere. We fished in 12' to 14' depth on the first drop off. The kids iced a bunch of small perch jigging with small jigs and wax worms and missed a couple of pike on tip-ups. Fun day for all of us! Cliff
    • Horseshoe_Don
      Ice is very black and honeycombed.   I would say its only safe for walking but if we get a lot of snow it may not be safe period.   I have open water pockets in the ice by my shore.   Open water is not far from becker and the river is opening up north of the access.   Don
    • Fishalittle
      Were you renting from the road operator or a guide using someone else's road? I have heard of having to pay the road pass if the outfitter you work with doesn't have their own road. Cookie mentions it in his updates quite often, since he uses/helps with Hillman's road.
    • Chill62
      Thanks.  We sadly have caught bigger but didn't get them on video.  Average size this trip was around that 18.5-19" mark.  We got really excited because a few of them were 21" and the state record is only 20.5 or 20.75" but the state record had a girth of 6+ inches!  that fish had to be THICK!  Was a ton of fun and I can't wait to get them from the smoker on Friday!
    • Big Kype
      http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/education_safety/safety/boatwater/lakesup_boatingguide.pdf