Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRFISHBAIT

Reels, Reels, Reels

4 posts in this topic

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake is now in our 4th year of business. It is amazing what can accumulate in such a short time.

We have a display of reels we are closing out at 50% off the regular retail price. Okumas, Abu Garcia, Shimano and others are on the close-out rack. They are all spinning reels. Some of these may have been our display reels but all are new in the box.

We also have one Lowrance 102 and one 332 that are available at close-out prices.

So stop in and take a look.

Joe, Matt and Katy

How much for your Lowrance 332?

Quote:

How much for your Lowrance 332?

We are asking $579.99

Joe, Matt or Katy

Do you guys have a trolling motor transducer for my FL-20? I need to pick one up so I can get the old one off the boat. I will be swinging in about 6am to meet up with a buddy and buy some bait and a few jigs. Then it is time to Rip Some Lip!!! grin.gif