Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

Appeldoorn's Adds Tim Anderson as our Premier Muskie Guide

4 posts in this topic

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort would like to announce that we have added another Top Notch Guide to our stable. Tim Anderson of Big Fish Hunt has joined our stable of premier guides.

Tim is a long time resident of the Brainerd Lakes area and has been fishing for over 30 years. He has developed a passion for finding and catching the biggest fish that swim in Lake Mille Lacs. He thrives on helping his clients to successfully boat that fish of a lifetime.

Contact us here at the resort to book a trip with Tim and your chance at a fish of a lifetime.

Paul,

You have mail.

I personally know that Tim's experience on the pond, along with Steve Fellegy and Tony Roach, have put some huge monsters in the boat.

Tim, Steve and Tony's experience along with their big water boats and equipment, are very welcomed additions to Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort.

Fish On!!!

I got the chance recently to get down and meet Paul, Jim, and the owners of Appledorns. First of all, I will say that these guys are there to go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay there a memorable one....that seems obvious to me. Secondly, it's also obvious that they have sunk alot of time and money into the new resort. Many of the "cabins" are more like "homes". Rustic, log siding, and with all the comforts of home. Everything is clean and brand new. They definitely give you the "up north" feel. Nice grounds too, beach area, and boat launch service. The staff there will definitely be able to help you relax and fish, which is what we're all about, right?!

I have always had a huge passion and desire for fishing. For about the past 10 years, that passion has evolved into an obsession with finding and catching the biggest fish that swim, and when it comes to that, Mille Lacs is pretty hard to beat. I am really looking forward to working with Paul, Jim, and the entire Appledorns staff to help their guests get the most out of their stay, and to help them get on the fish of a lifetime.