• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone look at the for sale forum? I have 2 new trolling motors for sale and was wondering if it would be worth my time an money to put them on that forum..Thanks for your responses....norm

jnorm,

without getting your post toasted are they a popular brand and size? Most guys like 65#-74# 24v motors for back trolling and possibly bow mount motors but again it will depend if it is a popular size. 36# motors are not as popular and are relatively inexpensive to purchase over the counter anyways.

If you think you have something of great value and priced right it should sell.

good luck,

mr

Be careful, I tried this approach and got deleted for advertising stuff for sale....

Your right hop, forget this post...cant blame a guy for tryin.

i like this site too much to over step my boundries

I got spanked once too...no more. I think it's probably worth the time to put it in the for sale forum.

Rumor has it there is a list by craig or stella wherein you can acheive your goal.

Boy they don't seem to zap anything in these Brainerd forums.