Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random guy

Ice is gone

7 posts in this topic

I was on the Shouth shore in the water and no ice, I was on the east shore and no ice and I was on the North shore in the water with no ice. Unless A huge ice pack is sitting on reservation water waiting to sneak over we should be free to move about Upper Red Lake.

Yehhhhaaaaaa grin.gif

Just in time. I'm coming up Saturday-Wednesday and i've been biting my nails all month!!! Thank you Jon, we all appreciate the information you provide!

By the way, when do you start booking for ice houses? laugh.gif

I am thinking I should see a fishing report from you tonight.

You could pick up the pace a little bit.

Sounds like a guy who is a little anxious, from eating too much Picante Sauce...from... NEW YORK CITY ???!!! blush.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif

Ya better Smile smile.gif when ya say that.

Quote:

I am thinking I should see a fishing report from you tonight.

That was the next thing to do was report on todays fishing trip. grin.gif

Gentlemen start your engines! Thanks for the info JonnyP.