Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Great Outdoors

Moose antlers stolen in Ely

7 posts in this topic

There was a break in at Henry's Shoe Repair in Ely, early this morning, and some of his collection of Moose Horns were stolen. The thief removed all of them from the store and proceded to sort them out in the parking lot next to it.He took the best ones, some of which have a stained leaf pattern on them (from leaves laying on them in the woods after being shed)). Henry doesn't have much money, and the cost of repairing the smashed window was a major blow to him. If you hear of anyone trying to sell moose horns, or showing off some newly aquired ones with these markings, please notify authorities. Thanks.

If I were you give scott at fishermans corner a call 729.5369 or any one else you know who buys and sells.

Geez Jim, That is the worst thing I have heard all day frown.gif Why are some people just ruthless animals?? That is terrible...I hope who ever did this gets caught and has the book thrown at them.

Justin

ripstick,

I talked to Scott this morning, thanks.

I work with a lot of people from Finland and Two Harbors so I will keep my ears peeled.

I'll also keep an ear out.

I picked up a moose hide belt from Henry last year, and spoke with him a few minutes when I was up for bear hunting this year again.... Pisses me off to hear what some people will do.