Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AaronM

Waterski Pylon

1 post in this topic

UBB9-ML-1058521-ML-

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78
      Yeah I like decoys this thread used have some on here. I will try to hit a show Thank you
    • delcecchi
      BTW the "no fish on my spots" was just a riff on Tom''s "no fish under my dock".  Sorry for any confusion.  I'm not much of a musky fisherman, so wouldn't know if there are or not, really.
    • delcecchi
      It spit her out after the first bite..
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Have heard of people getting bit before but that was a really nasty looking wound!! And some claim that Muskies do not like to eat walleyes! People must taste better! Cliff
    • DLD24
      My last trip to Mille Lacs I lost a big eye right before I saw it with the jiggin rap...Then 10 minutes later I hooked a 28.5" eye and that was the most scared I've been fighting a fish lol... Every head shake I was darn near dropping my rod tip in the water lol.
    • monstermoose78
      What kind of hand auger and shape is it in
    • LBerquist
      Heard island lake was a hot spot. Any lure that resembles a small foot should work well.
    • going4it
      I'd go with 112 if you have the room more power and I believe last longer on the water. I pilot is worth it. Spot lock to fan cast an area or to stay outside the dock that you just got broke off of are two benifits. I pilot link links up with your hummingbird unit if that's what you have for a depth finder. Let's you follow depth contours. Good luck with the purchases 
    • ANYFISH2
      sure odd to see the timberwolves mentioned in trade possibilities with the likes of a Kyrie Irving.
    • ANYFISH2
      I just dont believe that to be a Esox bite at all. Too much space between the Major wounds, IMHO!