Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
wastewaterguru

1977 16 foot Lund Pike D - 35 Horse Evinrude

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

One Owner

$2000 or best offer

1977 16 foot Lund Pike D single console with trailer.

35 Hp Evinrude w/controls. 2 Six Gallon Tanks

Motor has electric start and electronic choke.

Motor is in excellent condition (beyond superb considering its age). It's clean, starts easy, and has plenty of power to push the boat 25+ mph.

Just removed and cleaned carbs after extended storage. Also replaced lower unit oil. New fuel line, winch strap, keel rollers, etc.

Boat interior is all original and includes storage compartments, rod storage, battery boxes, etc. Woodwork is faded, but in good condition. Flooring is good with the exception of the bow area which is an easy fix.

Bow and stern lights.

4 old-clamp on style swivel seats (vinyl cracked and stained, but all functional)

42 pound minnkota bowmount trolling motor.

2 manual downriggers with mounting plates on removable cross beam (drop weights included)

Miscellaneous tackle including plugs and spoons (mostly deep water trolling type stuff)

Eagle Plus III depthfinder.

Fire extinguisher.

Anchor.

Batteries are functional but questionable. (1 starting and 1 trolling)

Extra propeller.

Before you have to ask.....Boat does not have tilt/trim, livewell, bilge pump. I have a cover that is in rough condition.

I am selling as a favor to a family friend who inherited this boat after losing his father. Boat was only used a couple times a year for lake trout trips. Has been stored for last 4 or 5 years. I performed all necessary maintenance to get this boat ready to sell. I had it out on Prior yesterday and the boat performed flawlessly. Motor started with one quick turn of the key.

The owner relied on my expertise to set the price and I certainly believe that this boat is priced to sell quickly.

Boat is at my house in Prior Lake.

Call for appointment to see. Pics available upon request, however I am out of town until Thursday night but will try to accomodate all who ask.

John Kimble at 612-685-6713

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Pics sent, price added above.

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

pics sent

chaffmj    38
chaffmj

Please send pictures to mchaffin at isilon (Contact Us Please) com

thanks

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Pics sent to all that asked.

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Pics sent.

This is a great rig for someone.

Nate McVey    0
Nate McVey

Pics Please:

shiner2367atyahoodotcom

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Pics sent to all that asked. Remember this sale is or best offer.....

irishjigs    0
irishjigs

Pics please:

goirish1325atyahoodotcom

Thanks!

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Pics sent......

This boat needs to get out of my garage soon.....

It wants someone to take it fishing on opener!!!!!!!!

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

To answer questions I received.....

Boat has a 72" beam and 20" Transom.

luckylou    0
luckylou

pictures please, and where are you located? thanks

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

pictures sent

wastewaterguru    0
wastewaterguru

Boat is at my house in Prior Lake, MN until this weekend.

After that, the owner is taking possession so that I can have my garage back for my own projects. I would really like to see the boat sold this weekend. Please come take a look if interested.

Lowblazah    0
Lowblazah

I would like pics please

webmaster @ centennialmtg (Contact Us Please) com