• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Come on anonymous.. register and join in the discussions!

I just checked.. and there are 5 registered users and 52 anonymous people using the metro forum right now!

YIKES! You should all join up and give back a little from what you have received! Are you all so shy? smile.gif

It's not that hard. A couple minutes behind the screen and your in.

Once your in, your addicted. (I know I am)

I can't imagine using the forums not being registered... did you all (guests) know that it keeps track of what posts are new? They are highlighted in blue. Even if you don't ever post... you should register just for that.

Lot's of times, I just read....besides, last summer somebody confessed to being an FM aholic, this way, without logging in, we can remain closet members, like sneaking something without anybody knowing we are there. I confess, I read a lot of times, but really don't want or have anything to reply, so I don't login.

I have been a member for a while now. For the longest time I just read and rarely posted. But recently I have had more opportunity & time on my computer and post regularly.

I think the stats get a little misleading at times, some of the "anonymous" users are actually registered, they just are not logged in. This happens to me a lot, especially when I am on here at my work computer. But there still is many that should regsiter and add some posts to make this site a little more active.

I get lost in all the info if I do not sign in. Register and join in. Also you can check to see who is on line and find area's that you have not been to and check them out. The "who is on line" feature has brought me into circles I did not think I would be in. It is fun, but only availible to register FM member. Its free!

Come on anonymous, end up going to FM anonymous meeting. "My name is dan, i have problem, I'm addicted to FM."

I read the forum for years and determined that all fishermen are liars laugh.gif

So I decided that okay, I'll join, just to help say a thing or two that might be truthful...

Oopss...I said one truthful thing now. That leaves only one more truthful thing to say. grin.gif

Yea I’m with everyone else we need to get some of these Anonymous users to register!!! Is there something we can do to help??

I think a lot of it is people who are registered, just not logged in. I just looked, Fishing Minnesota now has 31083 members... thats a lot!

I think half of them were at pelican lake last week!!!

Ole

Quote:

I just checked.. and there are 5 registered users and
52 anonymous
people using the metro forum right now!

YIKES! You should all join up and give back a little from what you have received! Are you all so shy?
smile.gif

Yes, there are always a lot of people viewing every day. That is why I said in some other post that when people talk about hot lakes in here, it gets flooded with people afterwards....

As I look right now.. at 11:44pm.. again the guests outweigh the members... there are only FOUR registered member (me included) and 35 'anonymous' users.. smile.gif

What knowledge and tidbits are we missing out on?

i think we should do something to get more ppl to chat on here?

Yes people log on I started bye just wanting to get some info on LOTWS and started looking around on this sight now I xant get off it the old lady says I spend to much time on here but that is all going to change soon as the season opens. Maybe this thread should get put on more forums?

Everybody has got their own reasons to sign up. We just need to give them the right reasons...LOL's

Maybe brag about the "big fish stories." Stories like:

The One That Got Away

I Hooked Into the Biggest Fish Scale Ever!

I Couldn't Land'm, So I Jumped Into the Water to Wrestle'm

Must've Been a New State Record

It's the Smartest Fish!

The Fish that Stoled my Boat!

you know the stories...

My voyeuristic days are over!!!

Hello fellow FM’ers…my name is ARIZONA TIM and the wife and I have been in MN for almost 2 years now. We moved up here from Phoenix for work but the other big selling factor was all of the lakes/fishing!

We live near Nokomis so I’m out there about 2-3 times a week.

I caught my first ‘eye today which was a whoppin’ 8 inches. Nokomis was also the sight of my other first…a 9 lb musky last June. I was on a fishin’ high for a week after battling that mutha.

This site is pretty cool and I’ve enjoyed all the tips that everyone has offered up.

Thanks folks!

Yikes! The late night crowd is back... again echoing my original post... at 2:00am Friday there are currently over seven hundred people viewing the fish MN forums... and only 4% (thirty one) are members... Wow those stats are unreal! Lots of shy people I guess... and I thought I was shy!

Well i just found this site after taking a few years off from fishing. I took one look at the discusions and said, Where do i sign? So here i am, a newbie to start, and fishing king at heart! smirk.gifcool.gif

well, I'm registered, and if I remember right slyster the first time I posted you kinda blasted me for my report. maybe they wish to be anonymous for their own reasons

Sorry.. I remember that.. and if you recall I thought your post was bogus. So now that I know it wasn't.. welcome to the forum! smile.gif

Welcome to the family all new members. Glad to see some more ppl joining in on the forums!!! cool.gif