Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CatManLee

Who's Sturgeon fishing this weekend?

2 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be up again this weekend, It's just too tough to pass up this time of year...

So who all is gonna be up fishing and where are you gonna fish? I'm undecided between the river (near CLementson) or the "4 mile bay area"? I will more than likely fish near Wheelers point, but last weekend it seemed the "better" bite was up river a ways, sooooo......

Decisions, Decisions!!! I guess I'll probably catch fish at either location, but I'm bringing my cousin up for his first Sturgeon experience and would really like to see him catch a few fish, big fish!

I have to work till 11:00am, and hope to be on the water by 2:30pm. See you there?

Talk to ya'll later.

I've been twisting arms for a couple of days with no luck, I've been persistent and really want to go but friends just don't seem very interested in the Sturgeonfish!

CML you'll do good no matter which locale you decide on. I was upriver Wednesday with good results and others I know were on the bay this week with good results as well. You could toss a coin I suppose!!!

Weather is sure nice and I'm gonna be a bit stir-crazy today, could go Pike fishing but it'll be a bit too crowded at Warroad, Zbay tourney going on so thats out of the question!

Yardwork today maybe.....Bummer!

Have fun.....fiskyknut