Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Boat show

2 posts in this topic

There is going to be a boat show this weekend in Glencoe. Come check it out. Its at pamida, and CP is putting it on. Ill be there, so stop in and say hi.

If I wasn't babysitting this weekend I'd be on my way right now! I could visit my friends in Hamburg while down that direction. Who knows, maybe one of them will show up just to look around and BS. Do ya know Digga?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Vexilar
      I found fish on Friday like the old days it was a lot of fun but I decided not to deal with the slush and the sled on Sat.  I heard that may of been a good decision because I heard people burning out their sleds in the slush, running them wide open just to barely move.     Nothing like sledding in a rain storm, I guess to find them it has to be painful.
    • Cret Jigs
      HI ... I was out on a Lake Saturday Morning and two guys I noticed were catching nice Crappies hole hopping with electronics of coarse.  Finally after a bit from a semi far distance (far enough to not be able to see color but know it was the vertical spoon ones) I asked what they were using as they were packing up.  "Forage minnows no bait" one said.   So my question/s is?   Has any one fished Crappies with these?  I am a pug bug plastics guy here for Pan fish.  What particular colors has anyone had success with?   I am assuming the smaller spoon but I see they come with treble hook and or single hook?   Bob
    • Vexilar
      Thank you for the zip code, for the last 3 years I lose the tailgator reception at night around 8 I never know what zip code to try I sure hope it works.  All day everything is fine, evening comes I lose signal.  
    • Borch
      I used the thumbnail method with all but the heavier split rigs.  If you're doing a bunch it gets sore.  I then use a small eye glass screw driver.  Once I get it started to remove the old one I slip the new one in behind it.  One falls off and the other on.   Careful, those small trebles are hard to hang onto and sticky sharp.
    • ozzie
      really neat to see the lake from the aerial view!  Cool to see all the roads and the paths out there.  Kinda fun to look at the road systems and name what resort they are from...