Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunnyday

St. Croix Boat Launch Hours

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know the boat launch hours for Hudson, Bayport, and Beanie for the opener?

Not sure on the first 2 but you can launch at bennies anytime. Just use the Honor box if nobody is around.

All I can say is that the Hudson launch is never open... tongue.gif

I am looking to launch by hudson what is my best option.any info would be much appreciated.

I know it is not the launch you were looking for but the Boomsite north of Stillwater was actually in great condition. I launcehed my 1850 Crestliner there without any problem. Not a ton of parking but get there early and it is not a problem.

thanks for the reply but i found out where bennies is i quess i will pay the ten bucks was shore fishing upsteam of beanies last weekend and caught a bunch of fish on worms so cant wait to get out in a boat.

Quote:

All I can say is that the Hudson launch is never open...
tongue.gif

What does that mean?

doesn't mean anything... the graemlin after the statement was supposed to be the winking one. The Lakefront Park launch is in great shape, a dock on either side so two can launch/load at the same time. Just be careful if you're using the south-side of the launch - the dock is a ways away from the concrete ramp, if you launch too close to the dock, half of your axle will be off the ramp!

In the summer months, the lot fills up quickly and there are a lot of pleasure boaters and PWCs launching/loading from there. It can be difficult to find a place to park and once the lot is full, they won't let you launch. I've waited as long as an hour and half on a Saturday...