• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye opener date

hanronson

I just want to verify the Mn/Wisc St.Croix river border water Walleye opener date. I had previously thought that it coincided with the regular inland Wisconsin opener which usually is a week before the Minnesota opener. I am planning on fishing above the Taylors Falls dam and just wanted to be sure about the date. I looked it up on the Mn DNR website and it listed this Sat(the 28th) as the opener. Is the regular inland Wisconsn opener on the 5th of May?

Thanx

Ron

Careful with that. You are correct but someone might take that wrong. 12:01 AM 4/28 (sturday morning)

Thanx for the replys. I'll be out there tomorrow, looks like it's supposed to be nice out. Hope the Walleyes cooperate. I'm going to try small cranx and jig/min.

Thanx again.

Ron