Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slick2526

custom rod builders

12 posts in this topic

looking for a custom rod builder around the area. Since I cant seem to find exactly what I want. thanks guys

check out the Red River Forum. check out a guy named Scoot. I beleive it is Engle Custom Rods in Fargo.

My plan was to direct you to a custom builder earlier however my post was deleted. If you fish in any tournaments in the area, I'm more than willing to introduce you to him then otherwise we'll need another means of communicating.

I believe a Carr does around perham/ottertail...no other clues

Slick,

Shoot me an e-mail at: scootsfishing at yahoo dut (Contact Us Please)

Scoot's dad built me a great rod, he'll do a fine job for you.

Yep, you won't be sorry having a rod built by Scoot's dad. He does very good work. I had one built for my dad and I think you would have to pry it from his cold dead hands to get it away from him.

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. I dad can never hear enough compliments about my dad's fishing rods!

I too can vouch for Scoot's dad's rod building abilities. I had him build one for a fishing buddy of mine on the ocasion of his sixtith birthday. That was about 4 years ago and the smile has yet to leave his face. Top notch stuff! Old Sneller

Adam, nothing to do with rods but would you give me a jingle 218 234 6585 or email me thetlas at loretel D0t net Thanks!

thanks for the info guys

drop me an emial if you want a contact. My neighbor does it and man are they sweeet! grin.gif

woodman at paulbunyan (Contact Us Please) net