• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ducks Unlimited Banquet - Leather Briefcase??????

So, a buddy of mine's wife won the leather briefacse with the Ducks Unlimited Logo embossed in it. I have been trying to find something like it on the web. I have had ABSOLUTELY NO LUCK!!!!!! I would love to get something with a pheasant on it. Does anyone know which company made and donated the briefcases to the banquets????????

No, it was black and had the Ducks Unlimited logo embossed on the front. It was won at a MN banquet but I do think they had some more around the country. I can't believe I can't find it or the company that makes them.

If DU is anything like the RMEF, the local commitee gets a catalog that they can purchase things out of for their banquets. I am looking at the RMEF one right now and they have some briefcases in there. I would try and contact a DU commitee member to see if this is the case and then ask if a private party can purchase it.