Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tacklebox7FF

Water Temp?

13 posts in this topic

anyone know what the water temps on area lakes are up there?

found 60 in a small bay today. Main lake was 54. It really depends on the lake.

Wow 60 already, the bite has to be turning on. Will get out tonight for first time. Look out crappies here I come!!!

F-DOG, Is that the lake we discussed once with all the lily pads? and shallow access to bay? Heading there on Sunday

56 on cotton

64 on north ten mile. Slabs the size of 5 gallon pail lid. Bite is slow and after dark only but got about 15 really nice fish between 3 of us.

I heard they weren't that big out there.. they haven't been for two years.. I was down there the other night And all I seen come out of there were 7-9 inchers.. I don't know how big your five gallon lid is.. usually it's 11 7/8 across the top..and 10.5 on the bottom

Don't remember, if it's near Vergas that's the one. Haven't had much luck there, how'd you do?

Quote:

I heard they weren't that big out there.. they haven't been for two years.. I was down there the other night And all I seen come out of there were 7-9 inchers.. I don't know how big your five gallon lid is.. usually it's 11 7/8 across the top..and 10.5 on the bottom

We were not fishing near the road with everyone else. We caught some smaller ones as well but the Larger ones were really fun.

yep... it's always better where no one else iss...

I found 60 in a small bay on Big C last week. It will be fun to see what it is today.

I had varying temps in the bay on my sring honey hole. 64 to 69 depending on depth. Main lake was 57-60. I did some trolling around doing minor boat tune up playing with my sonar. confused.gif

Going to do the same thing tonight.