Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reel man

Logan Creek

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me where a parking access to this stream may be? I have heard many of stories of this little stretch of creek,but have never ventured there till now.Lures in hand I want to satisfy my curiousity.I know it is a walk to get there ,but was wondering where to park to walk to it .It looks like on the map that cnty 10 to county 2 but then where to enter from there is a guess.How far up from black bills hole is it roughly? Is it a deep section or am I looking at shallow sections.Any help with this would be great.I see it says .9 miles so I assume it's a short section.Is it worth the trip?Are the stories true?

Ok,so I finally found the parking access on the north end,which I assume is closer to the stream than the other off of cnty2,but to my suprise there was 3 vehicles there when I arrived so went elsewhere.Does anyone know how far from the parking area to the stream?Went to south branch instead,but it was slow.One 16" rainbow and a 12 inch brown.