Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slip Sinker

Small Rivers

4 posts in this topic

Is anyone aware of where I might find information on fishable areas of the small rivers around Cook, Tower, and Ely? I am not looking for spots, but I am wondering where i might find a list of the rivers around this area that are fishable (walleye and smallmouth). Thanks in advance for any help.

Check the Minnesota DNR website or stop in at the Tower district DNR office and you can get a booklet that they print that has many of the fishable rivers in this area in it . It also lists what was planted in them and when they were planted! smile.gif

Cliff

Cliff,

Are they open on Saturday. I sent an e-mail or left a message (first thing to go is the memory)on this very item and never got a response from them. I could swing in on Sat. if they are open. Can't make it on the weekdays not a resident in the area yet. Seven more years to go though and you can see my mug every day. It just about as bad as Wheler's. Sorry Tom, I had to through it in there.

I do not think that they are open on the weekends.

Cliff