Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G_man

Spawning walleyes

2 posts in this topic

What are the key indicators for walleyes on the river? Is it strictly related to temperature? or do water levels or surges of water coming down the river also affect the spawn. What are the key spawning temperatures on the river?

I think 48- 50 deg.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• j337usa
      I have a 2015 21' Ice Castle RV that has two house batteries. I added the second to the house. It will run the furnace fan all night but it is running a lot slower by morning. There is a noticeable increase in fan speed when I start the generator in the morning. I am thinking of adding a third battery to the house to make up the difference.  
    • Rick G
      Any area ice reports? I'm hearing that most of the smaller bodies of water in the area have now frozen over. Should make it out sometime this weekend to try my luck . Good luck, and please stay safe
    • gunner55
    • Chill62
      Buddy was checking a few lakes yesterday and found 4.5" on a small lake on "White" ice and when he went to the "Clear" ice it was 2.5-3.5"  He's hoping around today to see what he can find but he's not expecting too much.  Few shallow protected lakes were covered so it'll only be time.
    • Wallppie
      I know a lot can change, but what are the odds with this upcoming weather that we will be making our scheduled ice fishing trip that would start on Wed (14th) using 4 mile bay to get out to the lake?