• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have a Bachelor(ette) party there in June. I'm very familar with OT and other area lakes, but I have never been on it, or really heard too much about it. I'm sure I'll be looked upon to put some people on fish.

Just wondering if anyone could throw me a bone on what is going in early June? What's worth going after in early June? Looking at the map it looks like a great bass lake, but that's just from looking at a map.

I'll be on Blanche June 8-11th. It's still pretty early, so it should be interesting.

Thanks

blanch is a great bass lake.good #s and a really nice ave. size.fish the typical weeds for them and northers.good #of walleye to,just lindy the breaks.by that time of year you;ll problywant to use leeches and crawlers.hope this helps a little.

• 4 weeks later...

I have many fond childhood memories of Blanche Lake (back in late 60's). My sisters and I followed the stream that enters on the SW aspect of Blanch lake and paddled down to Annie Battle Lake, it was wonderful! Not certain how far you can go now that it is a state park.