Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan Berger

where to find collarless jigs in the cities

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for the scenic tackle collarless jigs ,, need them by tomarrow moring and forgot mine at home,, I am at dunwoody now and will be travelign to Menomonie WI at around 2pm and back for the twins game tonight looking for somewhere that carries them

I don't know about that particular brand, but call Capras and Vados. They are both in the same neighborhood and one of the two will have them.

When in a pinch, I have used a sidecutter to snip off the collar on unpainted jigs. Have not tried it on painted, but might work for you.

I'm not really aware of any place in the cities that carries Scenic collarless jigs.

If you can make it to Minnetonka Outdoors on HWY 7, they carry Little Atom products. The Optic Jig by Little Atom works very well when you need a collarless jig. The jighead is a little different shape, more oblong than round, and has a long hookshank for using plastics.

Just an idea...