Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskyBug85

Where is every one opening?

15 posts in this topic

Just curious where all you guys are gonna be on opener. If I were coming home i would either be on Belle Taine or Potato. However I will be in Duluth fishing for Steelhead.

Potato for me!

Gonna try Itasca.

LONG

Palmer lake,

Seems that we always do well on opener, we have never had a bad year on Palmer, Parents have a cabin on the lake and I've seen some nice eyes make it into the livewell

Hey Guys,

I'm don't think I'll make the opener this year. If I were

I'll be on Patato.

Eagle lake and hopefully Potato if the creek is up enough to get the boat through this year. Last fall was the lowest I've ever seen it.

Nels

Might you have some advice for Belle taine during the first full week of June? We will be up for vacation and would like to get into some walleye.

sure, first week in june look at weed lines 12 to 15 feet. there are lots of good areas with the best probly be out in front of Goat Island. there are also lots of fish that find there way into the river early in the year and i have done well there in the june. good luck and BE SAFE, Jonah

Shell Lake for me. Anyone know if the ice is out on Shell yet? Can't wait to get up there.

Big Trout by Cross Lake, the water is going to be cold so may as well go for the cold water fish LAKERS, but Palmer or Bueberry are good openers they warm fairly fast.

I'll be on Long

The spud, west arm.

I'll be at home ... until the next weekend. mad.gif

I'll be on Round once again