• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Remmington Duplex Shotgun Shells

tealitup

Has anyone tried these shells? I think they have been around for a long time. I picked up a box to see how they pattern in my Berreta.

The shells are 4 shot and 6 shot.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I've tried them in the past with OK results. But always found something that shot better in my guns.

Teal,

I've always thought these loads were for the indecisive. I prefer one shot size in a load a gun likes to digest!

WD

I had best luck with Win Supreames. I shot the straight up 5's in both Rem and Win. The rem were good till 30 but just didn't hold together like the Wins did. I noticed the shot cup in the Remingtons are the same as in their target/ pheasant loads. The wins and Federals use a better shot cup in my opinion. Of course everyones gun is different. I shoot a Benelli SBE 3 1/2" with the HS Strut Extra Full. I prefer the one shot size. I personally feel the pattern is the most important part. Picking the 5's for the in between load.