Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tealitup

Remmington Duplex Shotgun Shells

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried these shells? I think they have been around for a long time. I picked up a box to see how they pattern in my Berreta.

The shells are 4 shot and 6 shot.

I've tried them in the past with OK results. But always found something that shot better in my guns.

I concur. Good theory, but not working in my gun.

Teal,

I've always thought these loads were for the indecisive. I prefer one shot size in a load a gun likes to digest!

WD

I had best luck with Win Supreames. I shot the straight up 5's in both Rem and Win. The rem were good till 30 but just didn't hold together like the Wins did. I noticed the shot cup in the Remingtons are the same as in their target/ pheasant loads. The wins and Federals use a better shot cup in my opinion. Of course everyones gun is different. I shoot a Benelli SBE 3 1/2" with the HS Strut Extra Full. I prefer the one shot size. I personally feel the pattern is the most important part. Picking the 5's for the in between load.